-
September 10th, 2004, 02:43 AM
#661
Inactive Member
-
September 10th, 2004, 05:40 AM
#662
Senior Hostboard Member
JESUS!! ROFL!! Is this a joke??!! Man!!! Idiotz... ?? lolol... sorry about the kid tho, but... but... this is... so redicilous... ^^
-
September 10th, 2004, 11:07 AM
#663
HB Forum Owner
Sadly, it is a joke, but it would have rocked if it were real. Heh, since I'm going to die, why not ask for something like that and die happily?
-
September 10th, 2004, 11:10 AM
#664
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah true, but this madness, it's just crazeee. I mean it's totally impossible... I'd ask my gf, or a girl I'd like to do so, but not a celebrity...
-
September 10th, 2004, 02:36 PM
#665
HB Forum Owner
Why not? You're dying, you have nothing to lose, lol
-
September 10th, 2004, 06:29 PM
#666
Inactive Member
I bet Avril Lavigne would do it, just because it's 'hardkore'. Hell, she'd probably fuck an AIDs patient for the 'hardkore'ness of it.
-
September 10th, 2004, 06:53 PM
#667
Senior Hostboard Member
-
September 11th, 2004, 02:09 AM
#668
Inactive Member
lol avril is so full of shit, she cant sing, and she isnt hardcore, shes such a poser
-
September 11th, 2004, 03:25 AM
#669
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, but I'd know it's impossible... 'cause it is... ??
-
September 11th, 2004, 08:26 AM
#670
Senior Hostboard Member
Sk8tr Boi is cool, but non other... she's not even acting hardcoreness good...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks